What to see when looking for best tattoo?

Well let me share my experience and thoughts about tattoo. I believe that having a tattoo is like expressing your own thoughts and visions in life. Tattoo helps you express and shows the way you see how life goes for you and how you deal with it. It's the way you believe it should happen cause you're dreaming and planning to achieve those goals of yours just like dreaming of having a nice tattoo.

The tattoo you put to yourself is the way you show who you are and what are the characters that you have. Let me say you have this dragon, tiger, lion or any kind of wild animals that would probably symbolize a powerful, strong, brave and a warrior a people who have it. But that doesn't mean you really are brave but you definitely have the courage to show you are that person, is that right?

Well then, I guess you have an idea on how to find a right tattoo for you. Find something Unique is a big plus. Unique in a sense that you see yourself having that one and only tattoo that you can't compare to others.

Next is to find the perfect professional tattoo artist who can help you embed those arts in your skin. A safe and clean environment is a big Yes to find. Clean materials just to make sure you are safe in the end.

Now you have what you want. Go for it. If you're a little bit hesitant,well think of it first cause you need to make sure you really like to do it so that you will love it and this kind of art will stay on you forever.

Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My first tattoo(First Session)

My first tattoo(First Session)
Wish this would not hurt me but I guess even the artist kuya J.R. can't paint my face. lolx