Got the best tattoo artist in Angeles City Pampanga, Philippines

I know some of you are looking and searching for the best tattoo artist ever. You can find alot of them anywhere but you can rarely find a good one. Well, I'm tired of searching over the net where to find that good one especially here in Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines.

Then, I find this guy from Villasol Subd. Angeles City. They call him Kuya J.R. and proud to say a professional tattoo artist. Then I guess he is perfect to choose to embed my unique tattoo. He's in 27 years of service giving people a satisfying tattoo. Some are still coming back to ask for new tattoo"very addicting". His number one priority is "Maintaining Sanitary Conditions for Public Safety". Isn't that awesome? it is for me.

Skin Art is the name of the studio. Kuya J.R. also tattooed alot of famous guy which we cant consider saying there name just to secure their privacy. I can't embed his contact yet, but you can message or comment me here so I can send you his contact.

11 comments:

  1. gusto ko ipaayos ang nauna kong tatoo. ipapabou ko na sna palagyan ang braso ko magkano ba ang sa kamay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please paki send naman ng contact number nya dito . countofmontecristo08yahoo.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marunong din b xang mg scar cover up tattoo??

    ReplyDelete
  4. magkano tattoo sa arm? name lang sya 7 letters.. 09352130983

    ReplyDelete
  5. magkano tattoo sa arm? name lang sya 7 letters.. 09352130983

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi please send me his contact here.. teacherangel13@gmail.com tia!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello kuya how can contact him?
    nonsavior@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi po im from san fernando pampanga po and i want a tatoo removal and at the same time another tatoo.can i have his contact number?thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there

    Im coming to angeles in march for 4months and considering getting a large body tat dont front and back.. could i please get his details to ask for deatails my email is mikebarsby21@hotmail.com thanks so kindly regards mike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. almost 20 yrs na ako nag pa tattoo kay mang jr..wla na ata sa dati nyang studio wer kaya cya lumipat..

    ReplyDelete

My first tattoo(First Session)

My first tattoo(First Session)
Wish this would not hurt me but I guess even the artist kuya J.R. can't paint my face. lolx